Any chance you have ipchains or IPtables running?

Mr O <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 % I've added a second NIC to my fileserver and gamebox for
 % dedicated connections. I can SSH into the fileserver over the
 % dedicated connection but I can't connect via samba or NFS. I've
 % already changed my /etc/hosts, hosts.allow, smb.conf, and
 % exports files. Am I missing something else? Should I reboot
 % {gasp} the fileserver?
 %
 % TIA,
 %
 % Mr O.
 %
 % __________________________________
 % Do you Yahoo!?
 % Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster
 % http://search.yahoo.com
 % _______________________________________________
 % EuG-LUG mailing list
 % [EMAIL PROTECTED]