The trays are steel and aluminum and attach to a standard 19" rack

we don't have any standard rackmount pullout keyboard trays that aren't in current use.

we do have this monster double wide shelf/cage thing that has 4 keyboard shelves
that we might be willing to part with. (we need the space and the cash.