After quite a few dropouts, Rising High is looking for an open team to fill in
at the last minute.

All details are at www.rising-high.nl

Since it is so last minute, we can offer a free team fee , so you only need to
pay 40 Euros per player.

Main info:
Where: Delft, The Netherlands
When: 31 May - 1 June (optional free hat tournament on 30 May)
What: 16 open teams/8 women's teams.  Each team will play 4 games on Saturday
of 50 minutes and 2 games on Sunday of 65 minutes.  So far teams from The
Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain and France are joining.  Come join in on
the international fun.
How much: 40 Euro player's fee includes ultimate, camping, food all weekend
(good organic meals), tournament party and a lot of special extras.  Will be an
amazing weekend for sure!

If your team is interested then please let me know as soon as possible!

-Ravi
Rising High Committee