REGISTRATION IS OPEN for DR SAND & MR GRASS 2017. So hurry up!!

Since 2001, Guayota has hosted its “Dr Sand & Mr Grass Tournament” on the
sunny island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands. Played on both sand and
grass, this mixed tournament features 14 teams competing in a savage-seven
format—the only one of its kind! Dr Sand & Mr Grass welcomes strong teams
with a high level of spirit!

We have been working to improve our tournament and make it a nice frisbee
holiday experience down in the islands for everyone.
If you want to be part of this unique experience and enjoy our mild winter,
go ahead and plan your trip to Tenerife. We’ll make sure that you will have
fun! ;)

This is what this year's Doctor offers:
Dates:
Friday March 10th to Sunday March 12th 2017 --- the 17th International
Tournament Doctor Sand & Mr Grass, Tenerife, Canary Islands.

We are still doing:
Savage 7
14 Mixed teams
4 men - 3 women (minimum)
Up to 9 players in total (only 7 play per game)

The Doctor is waiting...!!! Sunshine in the winter is the best remedy for
all of your ailments!

More info on our Facebook page: Dr Sand & Mr Grass

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScq2LTdXq69E4SR80k72wgJkx6PT6yCV_KPuNUEjKPY96zF0A/viewform?c=0&w=1