**This is an announcement for all women interested in trying out for Iceni
for the 2017 season**

Iceni is excited to announce that applications for the 2017 season are now
open.

Iceni is a London-based women’s Ultimate team and the current National
champions. Over the coming seasons we will be focusing on building a team
to compete in WUCC 2018. We will be running weekly training sessions in
London and will compete in the UK, Europe and the US.

We are looking for players who are:

- Team players that demonstrate a positive and spirited attitude

- Prepared to work hard and push themselves to improve

- Athletic and committed to fitness training

- Committed to team trainings (2+ weekly trainings both midweek and on
weekends)

- Committed to attending tournaments in the UK and abroad

The application process is open to all female players who are interested in
playing with Iceni this season, and we welcome applications from both
experienced and new players.

TRIAL DETAILS

If you are interested in trying out, please fill out the form below by
Friday 20 December 2016. We will let you know whether your application is
successful by Sunday 8th January 2017 and send out invitations for trials
to all successful applicants.

https://goo.gl/forms/y6jZi0iq45MVWSiy1

We will be holding a total of 3 trials in February 2017. A first cut will
be made between Trial 2 and Trial 3, and we aim to announce the 2017 Iceni
roster by Sunday 19th February 2017.

All trials will be held at Bacon’s College (Timber Pond Rd, London SE16
6AT).

*Official Trial Dates:*

-  Friday 3rd February: 20:00 - 22:00 (Trial 1)

-  Sunday 5th February: 12:30 - 16:30 (Trial 2)

-  Sunday 12th February: 16:00 - 19:00 (Trial 3)

We are also holding open sessions on Friday nights (8pm-10pm) throughout
January 2016, at Bacon’s College. These are open to everyone and we
encourage trialists to attend these sessions as they will give you exposure
to Iceni’s playing style. More information on these sessions will follow.

Feel free to email us with any questions at icenicaptains2017 [at] gmail
[dot] com or check us out:

F: www.facebook.com/IceniUltimate

T: https://twitter.com/iceniultimate

W: https://sites.google.com/site/iceniultimate/

Thanks for your interest in the team. We look forward to receiving your
application!

Iceni Leadership 2017

Jackie, Sonia & Fran

*UK National Champions 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013,
2014, 2015, 2016*

*UK Tour Champions 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016*
*European Champions 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015*