Hey EuroDisc!

I've started a new podcast all about European ultimate called EuroZone. I
am also trying to increase coverage of European ultimate on ultiworld
through articles as well. You can subscribe to EuroZone using any podcast
app you normally use (iTunes, Stitcher, Pocket Casts, Google Play, etc) or
you can listen directly on ultiworld through the service Spreaker (links
below).

If you have anything of note that you want us to talk about feel free to
email me directly, or contact us through facebook. We will also try to post
updates of stuff on facebook if we can (we posted some updates of EUCR-C
last weekend). Hope you guys enjoy our show!

www.ultiworld.com/eurozone
www.spreaker.com/show/eurozone
www.facebook.com/eurozoneultimate
www.twitter.com/eurozoneulti