Hello europe,

In May 2016 the "confederations cup" took place in Frankfurt with a total
number of 30 national teams preparing for worlds in London. The tournament
was a great success with the highest competition of ultimate.

We think about a new edition of this tournament in 2018 (Exact date: 18. -
20. may 2018). But that depends of the interest of national teams and other
good teams. We want to host 3 devisions (open, women, mixed) with a minimum
number of 8 teams per division. In total we have space for 42 Teams.

   - 2,5 day tournament from friday to sunday
   - 6-7 high competitive games  to 15 points (friday 1-2 game, saturday 3
   games, sunday 2 games
   - friday morning half day of practice time with your team
   - Teamfee 300,-
   - Playersfee 35,- incl. free camping or 10% discount on partner hotels

All nations are allowed to register 2 teams per division (for example a
national team (Team 1) and a second team - for example U23 or a good club
team.

If your are interested with your nation to compete on the highest level in
may please give a short declaration of interest here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQ2UbPst7aoaVBl4HOn34h
ji0rE3Was9HgdEv6Gmn1t8qdkQ/viewform

We want to decide in february if it makes sense to run this tournament.
Please contact  your teammates and declare your interest within the next 2
weeks until 25th of february.

Share that message to everyone you think who needs to have it.
CU in Frankfurt,

Robert and Heiko