Hey beach lovers!

We are launching a new beach ultimate tournament in the village of Yantarny,
Kaliningrad region, Russia, on August 3-5, 2018. The tournament is aiming to
attract teams from Russia, the Baltic states, as well as other European
countries in preparation for the EUBCС in Spain this year.
We would love to see you among the participating teams!
Some sweeties for you:
* 3 days of competitive beach ultimate in 2 divisions – Open and Mixed.
(Women’s is possible in case of considerable demand).
* 5 full BULA-sized fields on the Blue Flag certified beach with the famous
white sands and the refreshing water of the Baltic Sea.
* Accommodation in a hotel or camping 500 meters from the beach, on the shore
of a purest lake.
* Homemade meals at the beach.
* Additional activities, such as slackline, yoga, sup-surfing, as well as
musical performances on the beach.
* Saturday night beach sunset party with barbecue and DJ sets.
Team fee:
- €100 until the 15th of May, 2018
- €150 from the 16th of May, 2018
Registration is open until March 10th, 2018.
Registration form:  https://goo.gl/forms/BhsZoOmlUT2oJ1Hp2

All additional info will be on fb and website:
https://www.facebook.com/amberthundertournament and  http://amberthunder.com/en/

Come and feel the thunder. Amber Thunder.
Keep Smiling!
Zheka Lebedev