Hi Liam,

To reply to your question, the fact that you are member of the Game Advisor
Committee of the WFDF, and a WFDF advisor, is the more relevant for me.

You, and the WFDF have the right to publish on the Eurodisc mailing-list,
or on the Ultimate Players in Europe FB page, like everybody, so the
players from Europe should also have the right to reply by using the same
tools of communication.

Maybe that you are too young in the European Ultimate scene, but FYI, you
are the 1st ever to write on the ED mailing-list and on the UPE FB page,
that those tools of communication are not the good settings to express
opinions about Ultimate.
Everybody has the right to express his/her opinion by using those tools of
communication.
The fact that it is permitted to everybody to post on it is the proof that
transparency is something important in European Ultimate.

So, I will continue to openly express my opinion.

Cordially,

Olivier