Hey everyone!

I’m happy to announce that the registration for the Farmvillecup in Lüneburg (Germany) is open!

From the 9th to the 10th of June you’re welcome to enjoy good food, a great atmosphere and a huge and crazy party.

Here the facts:

  • 9th to 10th June in Lüneburg
  • 24 Teams, 4 fields
  • LightMixed (at least 2 women on the line)
  • Room for sleeping and party location next to the fields
  • Spikeballtournament on Friday! (Further information will follow)
  • 100€ Teamfee, 15€ Playersfee

The registration is open until the 15th of April. Follow the link:

https://lueneburg-farmers.de/turniere/farmvillecup-2018/anmeldung/

If you would like to visit us as a pick-up, use this link for registration:

https://lueneburg-farmers.de/turniere/farmvillecup-2018/pickup-anmeldung/

We’ll announce the teams on the 22nd of April live on our Facebook-Page!

If you have questions, send us an email: farmville...@lueneburg-farmers.de

See you soon!!