Hello Ultimate players,

We would like to invite you and your teams to the very exciting and fun
tournament wich will take place this summer in Slovakia - *Trnava Frisbee
Games*.

This event will not only host Ultimate clubs and U17 tournaments but also
World championship in Freestyle frisbee, European Open championship in
DogFrisbee and international DiscGolf tournament. That means around 700
frisbee players from all around the world at one place. Literally at one
place - the tournament will take place in huge sports area with 7
full-sized football fields (4 reserved for Ultimate), backup gyms, camping,
student rooms, hotel, dining and even newly reconstructed aquapark and
wellness facility. Plus the beautiful centre of the historical (and
student) town Trnava is just 5 minutes by walk.

Trnava is well-connected to the airports in Bratislava and Vienna and also
easily reachable by train or bus. You can also expect affordable costs of
generally everything plus a nice players package.

Team registration for Ultimate is now open.
http://www.trnavafrisbeegames.com/ultimate-registration/

We expect some interesting teams from all around Europe and exciting U17
tournament. You can expect smooth-going competition run by the team of
experienced Czech and Slovak players (some of the WUCC 2010 organizers,
members of Prague Devils etc.).

Browse the event website <http://www.trnavafrisbeegames.com> for more
information and follow the facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/trnavafrisbeegames> for the fresh news.

Soon we will start announcing registered teams. Will you be one of them? :)

Hope to see you in Summer in Trnava!

Jakub Kostel
Event director

Feel free to contact me at i...@trnavafrisbeegames.com with any questions.