Dear Juniors Players and Coaches,

once again Catchup Graz is happy to announce our annual Juniors Indoor
Tournament on March 14th and 15th!

The most important information:

   -
*Fees *No Team Fee!
   Player's Fee - 25€

   - *Divisions*
   U17 (born 2004 or later) Mixed - 2 or 3 girls on the line
   U20 (born 2001 or later) Mixed - 2 or 3 girls on the line

   - *Venue*
   The tournament will take place in the gym of the ATG in Graz, which
   offers a big gym for playing, two smaller gyms for sleeping and of course
   lockers and showers.

   - *Food*
   Breakfast will be provided on Saturday and Sunday at the gym, the dinner
   on Saturday evening will also be at the gym. We will have a bar where you
   can buy snacks throughout the day as well.

Please register your team on Ultimatecentral until February 21st :
https://ultimatecentral.com/en_us/e/play-date-2020

For updates visit our Facebook Event:

We hope to see you in March!

On behalf of Catchup Graz