And with 400 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy
alone, why do the nearly hairless apes with car keys
located only on the third rock from Sol keep thinking
that everyone else in the galaxy wants to contact them?

Larry

At 08:39 AM 02/21/2001 -0600, Jayme Blaschke wrote:

>and civilizations, then where are they all?  I think the formula is
>incomplete.
>
>I don't think anyone's saying red dwarfs are "great" but rather that they
could be viable under teh right circumstances, which is considerably
different from the conventional view just a couple years ago.