In a message dated 11/1/2002 12:42:08 AM Alaskan Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Bruce Moomaw

2953 Oakleaf Dr.
Cameron Park, CA  95682

Phone: (530) 677-8353
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Specialties: None, really.
(I have no actual formal degree in any of the physical sciences, but I do
have whatever expertise I've picked up through four decades of fanatical
personal study of space exploration and the associated engineering and
scientific questions.)

Bruce is no fool.  He's one of our true experts on the site, and extremely astute in so many aspects of space.  The more he participates, the better.  Bruce is also apparently the guy who helped to re-kick start the Pluto Express mission, via an article he wrote in a space magazine.
Bruce remarkably demonstrates that sometimes, simply having an utter fascination, and focus in a subject, is more than enough to make up for lack of a credential.  That's really what this terrestial ice submersible project is all about.
-- John