Dear Mr. Hudspeth,

I have removed you from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. I would recommend that should you join another mailing list you familiarize yourself with its protocols for subscribing and unsubscribing. The instructions for unsubscribing from the list were available at a URL appended to the end of every message posted to this list; why you chose not to follow them is an issue that is no longer my concern but should be of concern to you.

Jeff Foust
list administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]