From: Gordon Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday 04 April 2004 11:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Space photos from Benson's Beyond on display in Worcester, MA this fall

At 11:25 AM 4/4/04 -0400, you wrote:
Unsubscribe Europa (Take 2)

.......Your second attempt will fall on deaf ears.......as did the first......
Unsubscribe

Whatever it takes...

....your first born.........
Please stop sending me this!

....didn't you realize? You CAN'T stop it........you will be assimilated into the EUROPA collective....

;)

P.S. I hope you took this with humor, as it was meant......:)