On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 11:15:30AM -0500, Jeff Foust wrote:

> distribution list as well.  This makes it increasingly difficult to
> support the operation of this list.

Thanks for being our host for so long.

> Therefore, I must sadly inform you that this list will be shut down in
> one week, on Saturday, March 5.  At that time the list will no longer
> relay messages and the list of subscribers will be destroyed.
> Hopefully, this one-week period will give any interested parties the
> time needed to create and announce a new list to the group.  Again, I
> regret having to make such a move, but the current state of Internet
> email traffic leaves me no other options.

As a temporary placeholder (unless a better host comes along; I am currently
unable to offer a highly available system) I've created [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your Group europa-space has been created. You can access your group using the
link below or from the Yahoo! Groups "My Groups" page.
Group name:     europa-space
Group home page:        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/europa-space
Group email:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Post message:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]