Hi,

2009/5/27 Zeth <theol...@gmail.com>:
> Hello!
>
> I was just writing my EuroPython talk and I had a random thought, what
> are we doing about outlines/handouts/slide for regular talks? Are we
> putting them on the wiki, making a CD

A CD allows people to look at the slides without having wifi in their
hotel, and doesn't use up conference bandwidth.

, or just having each speaker
> just put their materials wherever?

We couldn't rely on that!

> For PyConUK we made a CD but that
> requires a lot of work,

The CD doesn't really mean much more work than putting them on a site.
The work is in chasing the speakers for their slides and making sure
that they are in a usable state.

Producint the CD is  no problem with our duplication robots.

> and ideally we would a volunteer to edit it
> and chase people for the outlines.

Yes! We need the volunteer!

Offers please, to produce a CD image the contents of which can be put
on the website also.

>If this has already been decided
> and sorted out already then ignore me.

Best wishes,