HI,

On 7 May 2010 14:59, Zeth <theol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 May 2010 20:45, Paul Boddie <p...@boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> it's possible that the talk
> > submissions system didn't tell you noticeably enough about something it
> > didn't like about your submission. It's obviously unfortunate that a
> > misunderstanding was thereby created, but I think the talks/schedule
> > organisers are happy to accept submissions that are sent again.
>
> It is weird that last year we used the exact same system without all
> these problems, bad luck I suppose.

I think a lot of it is finger trouble, which seems to be inversely
proportional to the perceived intelligence of the user. ie the cleverer the
person the more likely we are to have silly problems.

*Sensible* clever people have no problems, eg GvR, as opposed to one person
who has submitted 2 talks 4 times each.

John

EuroPython is coming! - http://www.europython.eu - 17th-24th July 2010,
Birmingham, UK