Hello Zdenek,

On 28 June 2010 14:03, Zdenek Maxa <zdenekm...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have registered for the Europython conference - Invoice for order:
> RC7647655
>
> Good :-)  We're looking forward to having you with us.

> My registrations says Premier Inn at the accommodation. Before arranging
> for the travel, I would like to double-check with the hotel that
> everything is all right. Could you please tell me the exact address of
> the booked hotel (as you list two Premier Inns on your website)

I thought that this was clear on the site, it is:

Premier Inn ( Canalside)
20 Bridge St
B1 2JR +44
Tel: (0)870 1977031

and
> perhaps request some confirmation email for the accommodation directly
> from the hotel.

We have a block booking at the hotel. They will not have a list of the
delegates until a few days before the conference, so they will not be able
to confirm your personal booking just yet.

The system worked OK last year. Everyone who booked a hotel room got one.

If you need this information for a visa application, you will need a Letter
of Invitation from us as well, and we can confirm the hotel accommodation in
the Invitation.

Please let us know if this is what you need quickly,a s time is running out!

Best wishes,

John
--

> Thank you in advance.
>
> Sincerely,
> Zdenek Maxa
>
> btw. links
> http://www.europython.eu/about/accomodation/
> http://www.europython.eu/contact/ml

are broken.

 Thanks for letting us know: those are incorrect links (spelling error in
the first one) : where did you find them ?

Best wishes,

John
--
EuroPython is coming! - http://www.europython.eu - 17th-24th July 2010,