On 27 Jan 2011, at 12:45, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 11:40 +0100, Laurens Van Houtven wrote:
I can review the website for you. Do you have a preferred format for
fixes/notes?

We're also going to publish a few more pages today, so thank you very
much for the review.

I think the preferred format would be "direct bugfixing" :) We can give
you (and every other reviewer) access to the CMS backend (which is
django-pages-cms), if you feel like so. If it's too trouble for you,
then a text version as suggested by Fabio is fine.

Infrae can provide help with reviewing/fixing content too.

Kit

--
Kit BLAKE · Infrae · http://infrae.com/ + 31 10 243 7051