Was just an idea :-) Sadly I can't really remember that many
restaurants within walking distance from the conference hotel from
last year :-(

No matter where we end up going, as long as there is Python, dinner,
drinks and Euro 2012 finals, count me in for about +0.95 (in case that
whole StarAlliance thing goes the way of the dodo or one of my
co-travelers strikes me down or something :-)).

- Horst