IMHO we should use this wiki page as kind of a staging ground from which we then pick the in the orgas eyes most important info and incorporate them into the website. There is room for everyone and the official website shouldn't have a monopoly on information related to the conference ;-) Otherwise we would have to also implement a photo and video hosting solution...

Just my 2c