Hi ?

I'm not coming to this year's EuroPython but if they are organized in any way as previous sprints I've attended, registration is requested but not necessary (depending on if there is lunch prepared or not). You normally can propose a sprint but usually that's not strictly necessary. It might just help other people before-hand to pick a topic they want to sprint on. I remember in Florence, for instance, that there was a session-slot on the last conference they were anyone could just come up the stage and present their projects they want to sprint on.

I always simply see sprints as a place where anyone can code with anyone else on anything ? If you find a project that you're interested in, just walk up to someone working with it and join ?

Cheers,
Horst

Brecht Machiels <mailto:bre...@mos6581.org>
7 Jun 2015 17:46
Hello,

Is there any information on the sprints to be held in the weekend following the conference? As as first-time attendee, I'm not sure what to expect. Some general information would be great. Do I need to register for them? Can I propose a sprint myself? Can I just work on my own project (RinohType) and be available to help anyone who wants to try it out?

Thanks,
Brecht