  1) Re: EVers/groups near Pittsburgh?
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) EV in movie?
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) 140 mile range Prius.  More Hacking the Prius
  4) Re: EVers/groups near Pittsburgh?
        by "Rod Hower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: OT: SUV Bumper Sticker (was: OT: Book Review - ..)
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: OT - Re: hydrogen economy
        by Peter A VanDerWal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Battery Charger for Nickel Zinc
        by Gordon Niessen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Ge motor issue
        by "VanDerWal, Peter MSgt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Battery Charger for Nickel Zinc
        by "VanDerWal, Peter MSgt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: GhiaMonster Electrical Subsystem...
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Load-Sensing Transfer Switch for 2 Chargers
        by Marvin Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: Load-Sensing Transfer Switch for 2 Chargers
        by "Humphrey, Timothy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Interest Fizzles in All Electric/LA Times
        by Marvin Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: EVers/groups near Pittsburgh?
        by "Vince" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Water drag eats ahs
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: OT - Re: hydrogen economy
        by "Vince" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Load-Sensing Transfer Switch for 2 Chargers
        by "Vince" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: New US battery model?
        by Nawaz Qureshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: New US battery model?
        by Nawaz Qureshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) RE: Load-Sensing Transfer Switch for 2 Chargers
        by "Humphrey, Timothy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: OT - Re: hydrogen economy
        by "VanDerWal, Peter MSgt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Update on Tilley's Delorian
        by John Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: Update on Tilley's Delorian
        by "tts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Update on Tilley's Delorian
        by "VanDerWal, Peter MSgt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) RE: Update on Tilley's Delorian
        by "Rod Hower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>