  1) Re: 3 wheel EV's  trike pick up,  and   CUSHMAN Truck
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Racing 3wheels,  Re: 3 wheel EV's trike pick up, and CUSHMAN
        Truck
        by Aaron NMLUG-EV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Newby: that EV grin, controller comments, an' Stuff
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Tire Recommendations
        by Joel Silverman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Deka dominator gel batteries
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: G'day ... thinking about Electric Motorcycles
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  7) Ampabout East, an' Stuff
        by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: G'day ... thinking about Electric Motorcycles
  9) Comments
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: CalCars Teach Lead Ron Gremban's battery evaluation and production
 cost summary
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: AC Inverter question
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Atkinson Cycle Genset/Range Extender?
        by Edward Ang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Cost of using wide tires
        by Gnat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) DCP T-Rex and DC/DC in closed space?
        by Ben Apollonio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Calrify Peukert effect
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Insight battery pic / Thunder Sky question
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Portland area EV Dinner
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Finding Parts
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Calrify Peukert effect
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: CalCars Teach Lead Ron Gremban's ( that's why Li isn't in the
 report, yet )
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Ampabout East, an' Stuff
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Tubes
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 23) Re: Calrify Peukert effect
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: DCP T-Rex and DC/DC in closed space?
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) N-wheel vehicle stability
I think I'll put my EV Geo Tracker up for sale in EValbum and then start on
a conversion on this since I don't see any Kewets for sale and with a start
weight of 1370 lbs for the Cushman, that would probably make a lightweight
ev at 250wh per mile.  Right now I'm at 560 wh per mile measured during
charge..

Mark Moroze 1-800-848-1636 at Cushman said that the late 90's 3-wheel meter
maids had more automotive type (larger) brakes and suspension parts as well
the ZEV model. I found my photo from Orlando EVS, 98 or 99' which has a
Cushman patrol vehicle with 72V of 6V T-145's placed neatly in one box
directly behind the cab and low.   I don't know if it meets Jerry's
requirements below of having the weight placed equally on all three wheels
as it looked like the batteries were more directly placed over the rear end
(70lbs x 12 = 800).  Probably due to the front steering wheel which couldn't
tolerate much additional weight.

It had a GE motor with field weakening, no tranny.  I wonder if using the
3-speed tranny would be better or not since I have some steep hills?  Model
898 484 was the ZEV model to ask for at the Cushman manual/schematic
printers 1-800-362-8832 to see how they made and wired the ZEV.

Have a nice day, Mark