        by Cwarman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: New EVs from Asia
        by "Mark McCurdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Plus and Minus Together
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Plus and Minus Together
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Buck controller for little motors
        by Chris Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Netgain Warp Dimensions
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Curves of batteries
        by Ricky Suiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: 220VAC Iota
        by Ricky Suiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: 2 golf cart motors?
        by Tony Godshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Zilla Backorders
        by Ricky Suiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: 220VAC Iota
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Who's Using Marathon NiCads?
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Plus and Minus Together
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Plus and Minus Together
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Plus and Minus Together
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "John G. Lussmyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by "John G. Lussmyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Buck controller for little motors
        by Seth Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Russco vs Zivan vs PFC
        by "Christopher Robison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: e-meter type gadget wish list wanted.
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Re: Valence Lithium-ion
        by keith vansickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
But what a way to impress the girls...

Victoria, BC, Canada

See the New Beetle EV Conversion Web Site at
www.cameronsoftware.com/ev/