  1) RE: Streamlined Scooters
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC (CVN75 IM3)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) FW: Battery charging in parallel  (A Different Idea)  Lee?
        by "Robert Chew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Scratch Building a Car ( was RE: Can batteries be mounted up  front
ahead of the bumper? )
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Iota problem screws.
        by Rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Battery charging in parallel  (A Different Idea)  Lee?
        by "stU" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!Stuff
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Practical Aero MC, RE: Streamlined Scooters
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Practical Aero MC, RE: Streamlined Scooters
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC (CVN75 IM3)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: Practical Aero MC, RE: Streamlined Scooters
        by "stU" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Industrial motors was: Re: Siemens EV Motors
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Is it really okay to expose motor to the "elements"
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Siemans Motors
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Battery charging in parallel  (A Different Idea)  Lee?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: FW: Battery charging in parallel  (A Different Idea)  Lee?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Clarification of hook-up of EV-1 to Bradley from post01082 (Jan 2000)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 20) performance problems
        by Ross Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) crimper tools
        by mike golub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
how the heck do you put your feet down on a bike like that?  I would love to
build one of those just to see if it could be done!