  1) Re: Measuring the current --  Was: First drive impressions
        by "John Luck Home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Ovonic's NiMH battery info needed
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Thoughts/questions on getting an inverter built
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: SOC
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Those Allbright contactors
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Measuring the current --  Was: First drive impressions
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Measuring the current
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Crimp versus solder
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Cable Crimping Tools
        by "Richard Rau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: My S-10 again - ABS
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Cable Crimping Tools
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Crimp versus solder (was: Cable Crimping Tools)
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Cable Crimping Tools
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: OT: Watch yourself
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Measuring the current
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Cable Crimping Tools
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Cable Crimping Tools
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Those Allbright contactors
        by jerry dycus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) RE: Useful Information to Share
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: The "other" Solectria Sunrise, an' Stuff.
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Hammer Crimper
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Cable Crimping Tools
        by Rush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Those Allbright contactors
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 24) Re: Those Allbright contactors
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by Mike Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: We got the Sunrise !!!
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Meggers/low resistance, was: RE: Cable Crimping Tools
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: Meggers/low resistance, was: RE: Cable Crimping Tools
        by Ryan Stotts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Fw: Bay Guardian article/SF Bay Area EV Converters chime in.
 30) DLS-55 ready to install.
 31) RE: Ovonic's NiMH battery info needed
        by "djsharpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 32) Re: Crimp versus solder
I think it will be one of the LEM hall effect devices that need 5v supply
and will read 0 to 400 amps with 0.5% accuracy - (plenty good enough for me)
and they output a proportional voltage that I will scale and apply to a
small 50 - 0 - 50 uAmmeter.

Hopefully I will be able to see current drawn and regen current too.  They
are about £12 ($20) for the device and a little time mounting on a board and
then in a small box with a big hole in it. Only snag is I have to "unmake"
one of my cables then pass it through the  device then remake the connection
onto the battery.

Next thing is the temp sensor(s) and working out the switching for my
voltmeter to be able to monitor 36 x 6volt batteries !!! - maybe I should
join the other place and listen to what they have to say about a EV data bus
for this info.

From: "Lawrence Rhodes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sherry  Boschert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "Forrest Caskey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bay Guardian article
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:41:14 -0700

Sherry meet Forrest. He wants to do an article on alt fuels. Please help.
Lawrence Rhodes
Bassoon/Contrabassoon
Reedmaker
Book 4/5 doubler
Electric Vehicle & Solar Power Advocate
415-821-3519

--- Begin Message --- I've been using the DLS with AC power to keep the aux battery charged. I've made up a plug and will use just the hot & neutral. No ground. The DLS is mounted to the frame of the car. Any other concerns? I'm hooking it up to the controller so it will be on while running the car. I may unplug while charging and plug back into the ac line. There is going to be a precharge resistor. I am going to hook that up to the bypass relay.
Lawrence Rhodes
Bassoon/Contrabassoon
Reedmaker
Book 4/5 doubler
Electric Vehicle & Solar Power Advocate
415-821-3519
The discharge graph suggests it is 13.2V or thereabouts.
David