  1) Re: Motor sizes
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Kalifornia .... registering conversions
  3) Re: Regen
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Three-wheel Go-cart
        by Juergen Weichert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Specs for 3 wheel xebra for sale in china
  7) Re: 200 miles highway range on flooded lead acid: Is it possible?
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: $67K for a RAV4 EV?!
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Aerodynamics
        by Mike Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Question about NIMH patent(s)
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: 200 miles highway range on flooded lead acid: Is it possible?
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Motor sizes
        by Gnat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Aerodynamics
        by Gnat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Things that make you go Hmmm (was Re: $67K for a RAV4 EV?!)
        by Mark Farver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Aerodynamics
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by Chet Fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by "Evan Tuer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: $67K for a RAV4 EV?!
 22) Re: Three-wheel Go-cart
        by Juergen Weichert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Question about NIMH patent(s)
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: $67K for a RAV4 EV?!
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
As weight is critical, in this power range i bet on a Perm motor or Lynch
motor.
But i'm having problems understanding how 21 lipoly cell phone batteries can
give 20kW ????
is there monstruous cellular phone using monstruous lipoly batteries i'm not
aware off :^)

cordialement,
Philippe

Et si le pot d'échappement sortait au centre du volant ?
quel carburant choisiriez-vous ?
 http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr
Forum de discussion sur les véhicules électriques
http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr/Forum/index.php