  1) White Zombie at 720 Volts
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) 1,400 horsepower in batteries?
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: 1986 mazda, using stock pickup bed
        by "Tom Shay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: Light EV, controller/motor?
        by "Randy Burleson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Video on you tube
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: 1986 mazda, using stock pickup bed
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Gear Ratio for a One-Speed (was RE: Light EV, controller/motor?)
        by "Ev Performance (Robert Chew)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) RE: Motor, controller & battery recommendations?
        by "Alan Brinkman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: DC-DC converter
        by David Brandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Electric truck project.
        by "Elia Tarasoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Lithium Iron phosphate with BMS
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: BugEv   Lightning Bug model
        by "Michael Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: 1986 mazda, using stock pickup bed
        by Frank John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Light EV, controller/motor?
        by Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Lithium Iron phosphate with BMS
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: 1986 mazda, using stock pickup bed
        by "Tom Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: 1,400 horsepower in batteries?
        by "Dmitri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Kind OT: homemade disk motors
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Linear motors
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Motor, controller & battery recommendations?
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Video on you tube
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Controller Schematics that are descent?
        by Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) A123 Hiring
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) RE: Light EV, controller/motor?
        by keith vansickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: 1986 mazda, using stock pickup bed
 26) Re: Video on you tube
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Linear motors
        by "George Swartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: BugEv   Lightning Bug model
        by keith vansickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Imagine for a moment if the 2,000 amp Zilla model had 1200 volt
internals and the Zombie had it's two strings of 30 in one string of
60.

Would there be a performance increase at 720 volts instead of 360?

It says here the A123 pack in the KillaCycle is the equivalent of more
then 350 hp.  If I had 4 of these same packs in my car wired in
parallel, would I have 1,400hp?

http://www.killacycle.com/

The bed won't hit the cab if the bed pivots at or below the bottom of the bed.
A crude alternative is to trim off the parts of the bed that will hit the back
of
the cab or mount the bed farther back on the frame.  If I were you I'd check
the EVDL Photo Album for tilt bed EVs.  You might find pictures of tilt bed
details or at least the names and Internet addresses  of people who have
tilt beds.  http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/