  1) Re: Electric car vies for speed record (500 kph)
        by "joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Tweety went swimming!!
        by "joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Tweety went swimming!!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  4) John Wayland in Wall Street Journal
        by Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Neutral Timing is Better for Commuters
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Electric Yaris
        by Mark Dutko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: Neutral Timing is Better for Commuters
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Could higher pack voltage be stepped down for Curtis input?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Neutral Timing is Better for Commuters
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Insurance
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11) Re: Electric car vies for speed record (500 kph)
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Could higher pack voltage be stepped down for Curtis input?
        by Bill Dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: John Wayland in Wall Street Journal
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Buddy Pair Wiring
        by Bill Dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Last call for 2007 NEDRA 10th Anniversary Nationals Sponsorships
        by Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Could higher pack voltage be stepped down for Curtis input?
        by "Andre' Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Last call for 2007 NEDRA 10th Anniversary Nationals Sponsorships
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Electric car vies for speed record (500 kph)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 19) RE: Bridgestone Ecopia EP-03 Tires - tire width vs RR
        by "Phil Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: CVT results update
        by Greg Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: John Wayland in Wall Street Journal
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 22) RE: Bridgestone Ecopia EP-03 Tires - tire width vs RR
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: CVT results update
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 24) Re: John Wayland in Wall Street Journal
        by Frank John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- A fuel cell is NOT an engine, it is merely a type of battery; the only difference is that it generates it's own power rather than just storing it.

Joseph H. Strubhar

Web: www.gremcoinc.com

From: "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ev@listproc.sjsu.edu>
Subject: RE: Bridgestone Ecopia EP-03 Tires - tire width vs RR
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:58:08 -0400

Phil,

Good explanation!  It makes me think that I might want to go from
155/80R13 tires on my Geo to 185/70R13 tires.  If wider tires at the
same PSI offer lower rolling resistance I might actually gain a mpg out
of em.  I will have to research the exact size required to get the same
revs per mile though.  Luckily tirerack.com has a great specs page for
tires that tells all the particulars of different brands of tires.

Jody