David,  What is your pack size, voltage?  Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Nelson" <gizm...@gmail.com>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 4:28:08 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Zivan NG3 rear adjustments

Did you set it the same as your other NG3? Are you sure both are
programmed the same in the first place? I had my NG3 reprogrammed for
my LiFePO4 pack and it looks the same as it did before I sent it in so
just looking at the setting won't necessarily tell you anything about
another NG3.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:31 AM,  <a.swackham...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Good evening, I installed my second Zivan NG3 in parallel this weekend with
> partial success. While doing the install, I think I managed to change an
> adjustment on the rear of the original charger. It is in the round hole in
> the rear of the charger. ( just above temp. probe socket ) I have no idea
> where this adjustment should be? Can anyone lead me in the direction to know
> what is this adjustment and how it should be set? I believe I changed this
> adjustment because the end of the charge was different. It did not go into
> the float stage as normal.
>

> As always, Thanks in advance, Al

David D. Nelson
http://evalbum.com/1328