Yes I agree, the auto makes are going to loss money every time they make a
electric car. that's just how it works, the majority public just doesn't want
them  There a "pop  "fad,  . Maybe in 25 years when all the gear hea ds are
dead , but it will always be a money losing thing for auto companies. They
could se ll more
 if they cut the price because there all way over priced any way and not worth
1/4 of what there selling for. I think Tesla will only have about 5 to 10 yea
rs left and I own stock in the company. Nissan is subsidized  for low sales by
the govt, They haven't anything to bitch about