I use temperature dependent protective devices using metal loaded wax which
opens the circuit when the unit gets hot I think IIRC 'Digi-Key' corp.
 stocks them in a wide range of values both current and voltage. They are
not actually thermisters exactly in operation or function. They are common
in toasters and hair dryers  also. the catalog is on line as
www.digikey.com/passives

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>