http://green.autoblog.com/2014/05/31/deliver-oddest-electric-van-weve-ever-seen-video/
The Deliver is the oddest electric van we've ever seen (w/video)
By John Beltz Snyder  May 31st 2014

[image
http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/82ecb0503a6b3d519d1a40059bc9d817/200184376/liberty.jpg
liberty electric cars deliver van

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ohJBSAVoas8
DELIVER Prototype Vehicle Test Run, May 2014
Green Automotive Company· May 28, 2014

Liberty Electric Cars, has successfully completed the build of the first
fully functioning example of "DELIVER", an electric delivery vehicle funded
by the European Commissions' 7th Framework Programme which brings together
ten partner companies from across Europe. DELIVER will have its world
Premiere at FISITA World Automotive Congress, which starts on 2nd June 2014
in Maastricht (NL).

The DELIVER project started in November 2011 with the goal to reduce the
environmental impact in urban areas by 40 % and thus design and construct an
electric light commercial vehicle which perfectly combines the needs of
inner city traffic with the advantages of electric vehicles.
]

UK's Liberty Electric Cars, a subsidiary of Green Automotive Company and the
same group that brought us the E-Range, has built a fully functional
prototype of the odd-looking electric delivery van you see above, succinctly
called Deliver. The EV looks futuristic – much more like a concept car than
something you'd expect to see the milkman driving – but it has practical
elements built in.

    The EV looks futuristic but it has practical elements built in.

Deliver weighs in at 4,850 pounds and offers a 1,543-pound payload.
According to Liberty, its capacity is 18 percent greater than current
delivery vehicles with similar wheelbases. Deliver is designed to make life
easy for the delivery driver and is ergonomically crafted for a decreased
workload thanks to a flexible interior, the lack of a curbside B-pillar, and
an obstacle-free "walk-in door." It also appears to have some pretty
spectacular forward visibility and a sporty set of wheels.

The fully electric powertrain makes use of a battery pack containing 80
prismatic Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) cells. It features
in-wheel electric motors, but Liberty didn't specify in which wheels those
motors can be found, or the total output. Also, there's no word as to how
quickly the battery can charge. We are told, though, that Deliver has a
minimum range of 62 miles and a top speed of 62 miles per hour. When you
compare that to the Nissan e-NV200 with its 100-plus-mile range and ability
to quick charge to 80 percent in 30 minutes, the Deliver will need to, well,
deliver on those promises of capacity and ease-of-use (or price) to be
competitive.

Deliver will make its official debut at FISITA World Automotive Congress
that starts June 2nd, so perhaps we'll be able to get more information about
it then, particularly some of those yet unknown figures. We can be sure,
though, that if the florist pulled up in a van like this, it would
definitely get our attention. Check it out in the short (and we mean short)
video of the van in action below, where you can also find information in a
press release.
[© green.autoblog.com]
http://www.onlinetes.com/liberty-electric-car-van-53014.aspx
Liberty Electric Car produces delivery van concept
May 30, 2014
http://www.carscoops.com/2014/06/finally-ev-delivery-van-that-looks-like.html
Finally; An EV Delivery Van That Looks Like It’s from the Future (w/video)
http://cleantechnica.com/2014/06/02/deliver-electric-van-sci-fi-package-shipper/
The DELIVER Electric Van Is A Sci-Fi Package Shipper
5/30/2014

For all EVLN posts use:
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=evln&sort=date

http://geekdad.com/2014/05/mpg-of-an-electric-vehicle/
How to Calculate the MPG of an Electric Vehicle

http://gas2.org/2014/05/30/electric-car-guest-drive-showcases-evs-without-sales-pressure/
Electric Car Guest Drive Showcases EVs Without Sales Pressure

http://www.ign.com/blogs/-the_darkest_red-/2014/05/26/decoding-electric-car-battery-motor-controller
Decoding electric car battery / motor / controller

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/view/story/fae8553278c44a979e83c9538f45856a/PA--Pennsylvania-Turnpike-Electric-Car
4of17 planned EVSE installed on PA Turnpike rest stops
+
EVLN: Volkswagen e-Caddy Maxi Electric Van, First Drive r:130km

{brucedp.150m.com}