From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Steven Lough
via EV
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 5:24 PM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Subject: [EVDL] PUBLICIZING the big "Gasless on Greenwood" part of the
Greenwood Car Show

Some of you may be KUOW listeners in or around Seattle, and the Pacific
NW, or subscriber's

Anyway, I re-recorded John Metric's 165 mph run in 20 seconds down in
Texas a while back, and sent it to KUOW's The Record" program where they

play a little 1 minute segment called "Sounds of the Day"  30 seconds or

less... each day.

Here was my PITCH to them:
- - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear "The Record"

What with the big Greenwood Car show happening this Saturday 6/28, and
the largest car club EVER entering 40 electric cars, to do mortal battle

against 800 Hot Rods and Custom Cars... thought your listening audience
might get a KICK out of these 28 seconds.

Let them guess what it might be... first of course..

Then let them know it was my friend John Metric of Texas driving his
home built Electric race car from 0 to over 165 mph
in those few seconds...

Can't send the MP3 file through the EVDL, but you can pick it up here:
( http:/home.comcast.net/~stevenslough/johnMetric's165.mp3 )

I also asked them to let ME know, if they pick it up so I can let all
you folks know in advance to give it a listen..

--
Steven S Lough
President EMERITUS