Rustybkts, (Rusty Buckets?) I was only being dramatic. Although my
Grandfather emigrated to the USA from Wales in about 1905 He died before my
birth. I have had little freign contact except old movies with the
exception of the two years in Japan servicing aircraft in the vietnam era
(1968 to 1970) I could have said "Ah-Soh" Mr. Van de Water in my best
Charlie Chan imitation if you would prefer...
Did you notice the "Revelation" that the Fool-Cell cars carry a SEVEN TIMES
each premium over the BEV for alternative fuel credits in California, for
the manufacturers? That, I believe, is driving the FCV model emergence, at
present.  But, with only four Hydrogen fueling stations (and all those in
southern California)  Not many people will lease one, and the manufacturers
will not actually sell them ! I have heard also they only a less than 100
mile range hydrogen tank and you will be required to live close to one of
the hydrogen stations even to lease one. They are unwilling to sell me or
lease one to me, because I don't live in California.

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*