Peri, some of us read and comprehend your postings, I agree with you.
Hydrogen has a long tail pipe with a diameter twice as large as electricity
from the utility has and wastes 50% of the solar PV electric produced if it
used to form hydrogen, compared to other uses for the electric power.

The REAL purpose for fuel cell development vehicles is the SEVEN TIMES the
credit, for EV, toward being allowed to sell gas (ICE) cars. (So called
Compliance Cars). The critical designating point is their only being
leased, not sold, and only in Southern California, where there are four
Hydrogen retailers, of the, only about 40, in the remainder, of the USA.
(But, the manufacturers are not leasing in any other states...)

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*