Torque works with Elithion and Orion BMS, but AFAIK, not much off the shelf EV
equipment. Torque requires the CAN system to respond to OBD2 PID requests.

My and a buddy used an mBED and CAN and programmed it to take values in over
CAN, antranslate the OBD2 and ELM327 AT command sets and send/recieve from
bluetooth/wifi. Worked well and we got it working with Enerdel BMS, Elcon
charger and a Rinehart motor controller.

Vince,
What does your system consist of?

Regards,
Travis Gintz