Maybe the best and most simple thing to do is buy a new hybrid. It may not be
worth the effort to try and make one your self, Net gain did have a "drive
shaft interrupter" system. I dont think George is doing that any more. sales
didnt make it profitable for him. and it would NEVER work on FWD vehicles

On another note, after about 35 years of doing this I am going to hang it up at
the end of the year . My health and age is making it hard to keep going on. Its
been a hoot all these years
I enjoyed it . but its better to sell everything off and sit on the front porch
in my rocking chair and drool. LOLOL