At 6500 dollars cheap?  I don't know.  It weighs 100 pounds and doesn't seem to
be transportable.  A PFC 75 is less money but might only eek out 12 to 15 or so
KW but only weighs 33 pounds.  Much more transportable and works with a J1772
plug.  However the BMW is CCS.  More confusion.  If someone more versed could
comment I'd like some other view on this technology which is about half as
powerful as Chademo but seems to be twice as powerful as J1772 or am I not
doing my math correctly?  Lawrence Rhodes