Not to be too far off topic, but I just did a ~500 mile round trip in my
prius.... I did the same trip when it was brand new, and now did it with
40k on it.  When new, I averaged 56mpg there, and 52mpg back.  Just now, I
averaged 65mpg there and 57mpg back (it's more uphill one way than the
other, though there are three mountain passes each way either way).  I
attribute this partially to more worn tires affecting the mpg calcs now,
but also to the car wearing in and being a little looser now than when it
was brand new and actually being more efficient.  An EV won't have quite a
many parts to wear the new-car stiffness out of as an ICE, but still you
have wheel bearings and transaxle and such.  This is well known (whether
it's true or not is a different matter I guess, but it's well known...)
that brand new engines take 10k mile to wear in and achieve design
efficiency.

It's also possible that I've learned to drive more efficiently over two
years time driving it...

Zeke