I had some experience using Noalox, I hope the following is useful ...

Way back in my early EV years, when heard the snoWhite Electric race car
http://web.stanford.edu/dept/SUL/library/extra4/sloan/EVonline/evaosc/9404/page8.htm
http://www.cafeelectric.com/images/Snowhite1.jpg
was using Noalox on its battery connectors to improve conductivity / reduce
resistive loss on the power connections, I wanted to try it.

On my a PbSO4 battery change I tried using Noalox to help offset the losses
I was having driving a heavy wind-pusher S-10 Blazer EV conversion. I
cleaned my battery connections using rubbing alcohol (the connectors and
battery posts did not have any severe corrosion). The small bottle of Noalox
I bought was not cheap, but I applied it as I was instructed (I used the
correct amount) on all metal to metal surfaces (the battery posts/terminals,
and the inside of the battery connectors).

After all of that, did I see a difference in using Noalox on my metal to
metal power connections? Yes. Not much difference, but slightly less wasted
power from connector resistance (after a long run or mountain climbing, my
connectors and posts/terminals were cooler when using Noalox, added 3 to 5
miles on a 60+ mile 132VDC T145 pack).

Later, I used up what Noalox I had left on the next battery changes. But
after I ran out of Noalox, I was not doing long distance driving with my EV
any longer, so I just use regular connections on a battery change. The
performance and range was a little less, but IMO for regular city driving,
it is not worth the Noalox cost. But, if I wanted to slightly push the
performance and or range of an EV conversion again, I would consider using
Noalox again.

{brucedp.150m.com}
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Noalox+conductive

-