Is your EV doing enough?

Today I randomly found the last available parking spot at work at a
"T"bone intersection, where, I realized that every driver on campus has to
see it square in their eyes as they made the turn to go home.

Why have I not been doing this for the last 4 years?!  My car is
emblazoned as an EV with big 8" tall decals because I am a proselytizer
for EV's but realized I have been missing an excellent opportunity for
outreach EVERY day ALL day, by simply how I choose to park every morning.

Instead of trying to eek out the last 100 yards from my walk to the office
door, heck, it's only a tiny effort with great rewards to optimize for
VISIBILITY instead of laziness.  Besides, the extra 100 yards I should be
doing anyway.

Remember 99% of everyone around you has no,t and will not ever see an EV
as an EV until they either wreck into one, or find one parked behind them
when they ICE a charging spot.

So it is up to us to capitalize on our investement in the future and be
OBVIOUS.

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
http://aprs.org/EV-charging-everywhere.html