From: "Peter Eckhoff via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Dennis Miles" <dmiles33...@gmail.com>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 16-Aug-14 1:50:16 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] 'We're developing a prototype battery powered train'...

They are alive and well in Boston (with picture):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolleybuses_in_Greater_Boston

On 8/16/2014 3:42 PM, Dennis Miles via EV wrote:
I can remember streetcars using the catenary wires for power then rubber tires busses with limited lane changing capability using catenary wires in
Pittsburgh, PA in the mid 1950`s.

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder: **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough, **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

* You Tube Video link: http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *

* NEW You Tube Video link: *http://youtu. be/Pz9-TZtySh8
<http://youtu.%20be/Pz9-TZtySh8>