When I saw the Stella it made growling ticking noises that stopped after the
vehicle made some speed.  They said these motors were 98 % efficient.  I
thought the run of the mill ADC motor with a Curtis controller was 90 % and
brushless were a bit more efficient.  Are these motors worth the 10's of
thousands they cost?  Are there motorcycle/bicycle  hub motors we can buy that
are very efficient?  Each of the Stella motors are 20kw.  Some bicycle hub
motors are very powerful. 10 or more kw.   Is there a loss of efficiency with
these new powerful motors?  What do I need to compliment a very aerodynamic
body/go freeway speeds & not suck the life out of my batteries?  Lawrence Rhodes