"Most of the hydrogen in the United States is produced by steam reforming of
natural gas. For the near term, this production method will continue to
dominate. Researchers at NREL are developing advanced processes to produce
hydrogen economically from sustainable resources"At present, just in the US. we
already have an electrical grid with billion of outlets that can be used to
charge EV's. Mine is about 25ft from my PHEV.At present there are few H2
fueling stations, less than 100 and most are many miles from vehicles.I applaud
your wanting accuracy.
Could you comment on the present delta energy also to fuel? from all my reading
and study, disallowing future methods that are either unrealized ideas or still
in the labs and non commercial.ie whats there now....
From what I can tell the purveyors and cheerleaders of Hydrogen fuel cells
basicallyhave huge sunk costs, huge investments, both intellectual and monetary
and haveto justify those and refuse to be honest about the true costs of the
entirefuel supply lineyou have to include the whole chain, not just the "only
H2O exhaust."respectfullyrobert

NREL: Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Research - Hydrogen Production and Delivery

|   |
| NREL: Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Research - Hydrogen Pr...Printable Version
Hydrogen Production and Delivery Most of the hydrogen in the United States is
produced by steam reforming of natural gas.  |
|  |
| View on www.nrel.gov | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |