As more coal plants are converted to 0% direct air pollution, then this will be
no problem.  We have one coal generating plant about 460 miles east of us that
is in North Dakota.  It has been converted to a 0% direct air pollution.  There
is no main stack that releases CO2 and/or other compounds in the air.

Also there is no train and trucks that deliver the coal to the coal plant. The
large mining equipment only uses electric power that comes from this coal
plant.  The coal is deliver by large electric drive conveyers that are miles
long.

The coal is deliver to a coal processor where it is reduce to a fine dust that
is blown in from the bottom and at the top of the coal plant.  As the coal
combines together in the middle of the stack, it is ignited.  The exhaust comes
out of the side of the stack and goes down to generators that produce the
electricity.

The exhaust exits out of the generator that goes to processor plant to separate
the compounds to be sold to manufacturers.  The CO2 is deliver to the oil
fields in North Dakota and Canada, where it is injected into the oil formations
which increases the specific gravity of the oil to above 25% which it then can
be pipe directly to oil refineries with out pre-processing to get it to the
specific gravity that is needed to pump into a oil pipe line.

We have one pipe line that comes from Canada that goes to Great Falls, Montana
to a converted refinery that processes this oil.  We sneak that one in before
it got delay like the Tar Sand oil pipe line.  Note, they do not pipe TAR SAND
oil which is the asphalt base of this oil.  It is pre-refine to get it to a
certain specific gravity, so it can be pump into a pipe line and becomes the
same specific gravity as the oils in the U.S.

I use about 2.5 gallons of this oil products in my EV, which is 12 gts for the
transmission, 6 gts for the differential, 5 qts for the hydraulic pumps for the
power steering and power brakes.  Then there is the greases for all the
bearings.

I get the electricity from the indirect power of the sun and gravity.  Water
rising from the oceans, falling back down through hydro dams of which we have
five here in Great Falls. One has just been converted with power houses off the
river instead of the standard dam type.

Roland