Bruce (et al), some enlightening information/charts about Leafs (etc) wrt heating.

http://news.fleetcarma.com/2014/01/22/electric-vehicle-heating-chevrolet-volt-nissan-leaf/?utm_source=Cold-Update&utm_medium=Blog&utm_campaign=aux-load

http://www.fleetcarma.com/nissan-leaf-chevrolet-volt-cold-weather-range-loss-electric-vehicle/

http://www.electricvehiclewiki.com/?title=Battery_Capacity_Loss#Factors_Affecting_Battery_Capacity_Loss (see regional/city coefficient table near bottom, then check VIN/carfax/autocheck/ or servicing dealer records for historical location(s))

-Chris